4.23.2008

Here's How YOU Can Help!

I realized recently that I've been sending the blog link out on nearly all my email signatures, but haven't made an easy-to-find place on the blog for people to learn about how to donate.

In addition to all this running, I've committed to raise $1,800 for the SF AIDS Foundation before June 1. So far I am about halfway there.

EVEN IF YOU CAN'T GIVE MUCH, I CAN STILL REAAAAAALLLLY USE YOUR HELP!!!

You don't have to give much for your donation to make an impact. I have a lot of artist friends who have given under $100, and it is amazing to me how quickly these small amounts add up.

In addition to making me feel really happy, your dollars go FAR to support one of the most well-established and far-reaching health and social service organizations in the United States. In giving, you are not only helping thousands of people and families AROUND THE GLOBE (not just in San Francisco!) whose lives have been affected by HIV - you are also helping to LOWER THE RATE of new HIV infections.

If you'd like to donate online, you can do it in one easy mouse-click right here:

http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.asp?runner=SF-1090&EventCode=SF08

You can also write a check, made out to the SF AIDS FOUNDATION, with my name and runner #1090 in the subject field, and send it to me:

Laura Ricci
2425 East 28th Street
Oakland, CA 94601

ENORMOUS THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY MADE DONATIONS!

No comments: